ActionTiles Support & Ideas Forum
Public Forum for ActionTiles Customers. Please use the Search Box and carefully browse the results to look for existing relevant Topics before opening a new Topic or Private Helpdesk Ticket.
Does ActionTiles support oAuth for authentication with things like Google services (mail, calendar, etc...)?
Authentication works fine if you open AT in a browser, but this doesn't work in the app.
Does this work in a way that I haven't found or is this something that would need to be requested to be added?
Thanks in advance!
I want to be able to see and interact with my shared "Family" Google calendar. There may be a better way, but this is what I'm doing:
In ActionTiles I have created an ActionTiles shortcut that links directly to the URL of my shared Google Calendar.
In my Home Panel, I have a tile that simply opens that Shortcut. I have the ActionTile option set to "Open shortcut in the same window". Assuming I'm logged into Google, it opens the calendar.
But now I'm sort of stuck with how to navigate back to my Home ActionTiles panel from the Google Calendar. Is there a combination of settings in Fully Kiosk (with plus) that I can use to make this behave desirably? To navigate from Google, but without needing Fully Kiosk navigation bars present when using ActionTiles
Or maybe there is a more elegant approach or integration for working with my google calendar. In my searches I haven't found one.
Disregard my post. For those that come after me, I found the solution here:
While the solution has changed very slightly because of an update to Fully Kiosk, it is basically the same.
- In Fully Kiosk, I went to Settings>Web Content Settings and turned on "Open URL Schemes in Other Apps".
- Then I went back one menu in Fully Kiosk settings and went into "Universal Launcher".
- Select "Select Items to Show". I couldn't get it to work by using "Add URL" as described in the support doc above. However, I used "Add Application", and from there it lists applications installed on my tablet. I chose the Google Calendar app and it automatically entered "com.google.android.calendar/com.android.calendar.AllInOneActivity" for me.
- Then I went to ActionTiles. I created a shortcut and used the URL "intent:#Intent;launchFlags=0x10000000;component=com.google.android.calendar/com.android.calendar.AllInOneActivity;end".
- Then I added an ActionTile to my Panel using that shortcut. Make sure to go into the Tile Settings for that ActionTile and click the radio button "Open shortcut in the same window".
Now I have an action tile that will launch Google Calendar in a Fully Kiosk window, and it will have the navigation bar at the bottom to let me return to ActionTiles when I'm done with the calendar. The behaviour is as exactly as I wanted.
Is there a way to show this site in actiontiles as an image that is updated? It shows the local traffic departures close to my house.
I would like to know if is possible to embed some hmtl code to a Tile so for instance i could embede a google chart (https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/quick_start) into a action tile which would be awesome.
Customer support service by UserEcho