- Download "tasker" from the android app store (small fee)
- Download "tasker url launcher" from the android app store
- Create new task (keep syntax of name organized like "newtask" or "new_task")
- Set said task to open Application of choice (this works for any and all apps i have tested, 10+)
- In ActionTiles your shortcut url will be (without quotes) "tasker://newtask" or "tasker://new_task" and so on
If you have any other questions, I have played around with tasker quite a bit now, feel free to ask.
Customer support service by UserEcho