I'm using Actiontiles with 4 different devices. Windows workstation, two phones (android and windows) and one Windows-tablet.
Two days ago camera feeds on Windows-tablet started to flash. All 4 feeds are showing but they are flashing green (background color) every 3-10 seconds. They seem to be doing it always at the same time.
Same panel works with all other devices and tested that same panel with additional two windows laptops too and they are just fine.
- reboot tablet 4 times...
- update windows
- update video card drivers
- install k-lite video codec pack
- test another AT panel with camera feeds
- test new ms edge browser
- test firefox
- test chrome (which is browser that I have been using successfully all the time)
- disable chrome extensions
- reset chrome settings
..and nothing helps. Any ideas what might be the issue? Windows tablet hasn't been updated, nothing new has been installed or changed. Problem started suddenly so it's weird and I do not know what to do next.
Customer support service by UserEcho