I started this project some time ago just don't have time to make it a "official project/app."
A (very basic) PHP file uses the Tautulli API to get the most recently played movie TV show ETC and re-displays the image.
Possible upgrades if anyone is interested in forking it. Adding a global host and API Key, adding global specific methods to each action, image caching ETC..
- Some basic tech knowledge (I will answer some questions but have no plans of fully supporting this.)
- Plex (obviously)
- Tautulli - https://tautulli.com/ (Even if you don't want to do this, is still a great tool.)
- PHP web server
1. Enable the Tautulli API from: /settings#tab_tabs-web_interface
2. Get Tautulli API Key also at the bottom of that page.
3. Note all the section ids from /libraries using Tautulli (example: /library?section_id=8)
4. Save the attached file (recently_played.phprecently_played.php) to your web server.
5. Edit that file and add your $host and $api_key values (from step #2)
6. Add the media title to AT. This will be your web server url along with the section id. Example: https://domain.com/recently_played.php?section=4
Customer support service by UserEcho