If you are still unable to login, you may need to clear the Site Settings and/or Cache, please:
Mobile Chrome & Silk:
- Chrome Menu (or Silk Menu)
- Site Settings (or Advanced / Site Settings for Silk)
- All sites
- CLEAR & RESET
Mobile Chrome (2nd method only if still not functioning):
- Chrome Menu
- Clear Browsing Data
- Last 24 hours
- Check only: Cached images and Files
- CLEAR DATA
- iOS Settings
- Website Data
- and Search for app.actiontiles.com and Swipe to Delete.
- Swipe Fully menu in from Left.
- Clear Cache
- or Ctrl-F5
- or Command-Shift-R
Logins appear to be starting to function again.
We have not confirmed that the outage is completely resolved.
We are continuing to investigate and monitor the situation.
One of the key components of the ActionTiles cloud (outsourced to Google Cloud Services) is/was experiencing a major outage starting on Friday Dec 12th, approx 4:30 am Pacific Time.
- Most users cannot login or use ActionTiles at this time.
- We may also post updates on https://status.ActionTiles.com and Twitter.
Please "Follow" or visit this Topic Post for any further updates; or change your personal settings to subscribe to this Forum's various Categories, such as the Announcements Category: https://support.actiontiles.com/knowledge-bases/8/articles/1025-how-do-i-reduce-my-forum-notification-email-messages
We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to restore service As Soon As Possible.
...Terry & Alex.
Customer support service by UserEcho