Color Picker is incompatible with some browsers on tablets with old OS versions (KitKat, IE11, Windows RT, etc.)
Version 6.10.0 of ActionTiles introduced a more sophisticated Color Picker widget: used in Theme Builder and used to set Light Bulb Color in Switch Tiles.
This widget is not backwards compatible with some browsers including:
- ActionTiles Android App running on Android OS v5.0 or lower, FireOS 4.x or lower. Android v6 and above are likely compatible.
- Any WebView browser (e.g., Fully, WallPanel) running on Android OS v5.0, FireOS 4.x or lower. Android v6 and above are likely compatible.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Windows RT.
- perhaps others
We hope to fix this in the future and will update this Topic with progress.
- Try using a different browser on your tablet or phone. The latest version of Chrome or Firefox is likely to work, but won't include the convenience of ActionTiles or a WebView kiosk browser (Fully, WallPanel, etc.).
- In Theme Builder, specify color and opacity manually using color name, or rgb(r,g,b), or rgba(r,g,b,0.0 to 1.0).
- Do your Theme Builder work on your PC, Mac, or other tablet with a compatible browser.
- In Panels: No current workaround. Using Routines to call a Scene of lights may reduce your need to set color using a Switch Tile.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Customer support service by UserEcho