You need to store the photo someplace where the browser can access it while viewing a Panel.
We do not provide image storage for Customers.
Instead, use something like Google Photos...
- On a PC in Chrome (though other browsers work similarly...)...
- In Google Photos, upload and view your photo use the "Share" feature to generate a Link.
- Visit that link in a new browser tab.
- Click on the image to make it full-size.
- Right-Click on the image and select the "Copy image address" option.
- Paste this address into a new tab to test it.
- Paste this address into a Media Tile definition.
or Dropbox is somewhat more reliable...
- Upload your image file to any Dropbox Account.
- Visit the folder of the file using your web browser.
- Click Share and Copy Link
- Edit the flag at the end of the Link:
- Change from: https://www.dropbox.com/s/poxpn8fk3qdkz9f/20190824_115901.jpg?dl=0
- To: https://www.dropbox.com/s/poxpn8fk3qdkz9f/20190824_115901.jpg?raw=1
Customer support service by UserEcho