SmartThings Platform Migration
On January 11, 2023, SmartThings started shutting down the Classic Groovy Platform.
Please follow these steps to continue using ActionTiles with the New SmartThings Platform.
Start by removing the Classic connector SmartApp:
- Open SmartThings mobile app
- Select Automations
- Expand SmartApp section
- Select ActionTiles V6 (Connect)
- Tap 3-dot menu on top right
- Tap Delete
Then, install the New connector SmartApp:
- Open My Locations page in ActionTiles
- Tap the (+) button
- Authenticate with Samsung
- Select and authorize your location
The new connector SmartApp will be listed under Linked Services. This information is found in the SmartThings mobile app. Tap Menu, then Gear icon on top-right to view Linked Services.
The new SmartThings Platform offers stability and access to all new API features, some of which include:
- Native integration with Scenes
- Easier device authorization
- Automatic addition and detection of device changes
However, the Weather tile will not work, temporarily. This services will be replaced in the near future.
This has no impact on users of the Hubitat Platform.
Customer support service by UserEcho