This is a new but rare problem that may be occurring if the SmartThings "SmartApp" execution environment gets out of sync with ActionTiles.
Please try one or all of the following steps which have been successful for other customers...
On the My Locations / "location name" / Menu - Location Settings page there are 2 special functions:
- Try the Update Connection option.
- Try the Authorize option. You need not make any changes to the list of Things authorized, though it won't hurt to temporarily remove a Thing, and then go back into Authorize and add it back in.
- Final and most likely to help option: Automations / SmartApps in the SmartThings App and UNINSTALL "ActionTiles V6 (Connect)". Then in ActionTiles go to My Locations / ➕ to re-install. Your Panels will not be affected.
- If you still have issues, please check our Outages Category.
- If no outage, then please email: Support@ActionTiles.com - Please do not hesitate to email!
Customer support service by UserEcho