Loss of event subscriptions is a common issue with SmartThings integration. This condition cannot be detected from our end. At the time of writing, there is no permanent solution. We are working with SmartThings engineers to diagnose and fix this issue.
If your Tiles do not display accurate device states, you may need to reinitialize your Location. There are several ways do this:
- Open the SmartThings mobile app, select Automations, scroll down to SmartApps. Toggle ActionTiles app OFF and then back ON.
- Open the SmartThings mobile app, select Automations, scroll down to SmartApps, select ActionTiles. Tap Done.
- Open My Locations / Hubs page in ActionTiles. Tap the (+) button. Authenticate with SmartThings and tap the Authorize button.
- Open My Locations / Hubs page in ActionTiles, select your Location / Hub. Tap "Update event subscriptions, device names and modes".
- Sign in to account.SmartThings.com. Select My Locations, Select your Location, select List SmartApps. Find ActionTiles V6 (Connect) in the list and tap Update.
This will reinitialize your location, update device names and device event triggers. This will not result in any loss of Tiles or Panels.
Customer support service by UserEcho