RELEASE v6.3.0 deployed: Infrastructure for License Purchasing: Trials being expired in batches, each with 3 days notice in-App.
Terry (ActionTiles) (Co-Founder) 4 years ago in Announcements / Release Notes • updated 4 years ago • 23
- This Release is primarily the implementation of Location License Purchasing.
- Very few new features or bug fixes this time, but we will double-check what was slipped in...
We will update various open "Bug & Idea Topics" soon if their status has been affected.
When can I buy?:
- Hopefully soon: To make sure we're not overwhelmed with a payments bug, we will selectively mark batches of accounts with "Your trial is about to Expire!" notices (about 3 days before the Location is "disabled"); a bunch every day, steadily increasing in batch size.
- The payments process was considered "very easy and straightforward" by our Beta testers, so we hope you find the same. As always, come to the Forum for support.
- This is an update of the front-end web app only. The SmartApp "ActionTiles (Connect) V6", ie the connector to SmartThings, is unaffected. The SmartApp will change very rarely.
- The version number of the front-end web app is found on the upper right corner of the Login Page and in the About section of in-app Help.
- You will all receive the update automatically and simultaneously as we force a "reload" of the web page after deployment.
- You can use in the in-app reload button if you suspect your browser did not refresh to this version (check About to see the Version number).
Customer support service by UserEcho