I am a huge fan/user/advocate of ActionTiles!! I love all of the new formatting features too! I've spent a lot of quality time today updating our panels and Tilesets and I have a few wish list items I'd love to see in future versions/releases/updates:
- Tilesets: I notice that I'm creating a lot of Tilesets that are the same as others I've created in other panels. Now I know I can just go to that other Panel and copy the Tileset to the new Panel but I'd love to be able to "go and get" a copy of the Tileset FROM the current Panel.
- Tilesets: I think it would be absolutely cool to have a Tileset be a clone of another. In other words, changes in a source Tileset reflect in all of the cloned instances. This allows edits to a master Tileset to update in all the places the Tileset is used. Editing any one of them reflects in all of the others, etc.
- Tiles: Set an icon for a Tile once. For example, when I add "Kitchen Light" to a Panel I have to go in and change the icon for every instance. It's always the same light and so its icon should be set only once and show wherever "Kitchen Light" appears in any Panel/Tileset. > A HUGE timesaver. :)
- Panels: Would love to have a checkbox that allows "Show this Tileset on (at the top of bottom of) ALL Panels" This would be great for say three at the top that serve as "tabs" or a row of "rooms in the house" at the bottom of every panel, etc. Very useful for brining it all together into one house and another huge timesaver.
- Tile: Make the three dots bigger? I can't tell you how many times I fat-finger the screen when trying to hit those little tiny dots.
Oh, and one more I think I've already told you about: Absolute Must: Must be able to control color temperature. This is a make or break function for anyone who has Sylvania or Hue lights (or others).
Thank you for an amazing product! Keep up the good work and keep the updates coming!
Customer support service by UserEcho