RELEASE v6.9.4: Minor Release - Performance upgrades, Location License management, Streamlined navigation
Terry (ActionTiles) (Co-Founder) 4 years ago in Announcements / Release Notes • updated 4 years ago • 3
It's been a while since we made any changes to the application. We have been working on infrastructure upgrades to lay foundation for future services and integrations.
- My Licenses page: View Location Licenses and transfer them between locations.
- My Locations page: added option to remove locations.
- Side Navigation menu is simplified.
- Faster transitions between panels.
- Performance improvements, including PIN input.
- Unicode (foreign characters) are properly handled in more places.
Thanks for your continued support and endorsement of ActionTiles!
...Alex & Terry
Customer support service by UserEcho
aha! Well the brief glimpse I got was great!
iPad 4 here and even that is on iOS 10.3.3
What devices still use 9.3?
Generation 2 iPads are more popular than anticipated. Rather disappointed that Apple isn't pushing iOS 10 or 11 to them.