RELEASE v6.7.4: Seasonal festive Icons, Performance improvements, UI Tweaks and Bug Fixes
Terry (ActionTiles) (Co-Founder) 5 years ago in Announcements / Release Notes • updated 5 years ago • 3
Happy Holidays, everyone!
- More icons for Switches (lamps, seasonal, festive, holiday: Christmas, Menorah ... 🎄, 🌠, 🕎), Presence (vehicles).
- Switch Tile: Show color picker when (Hue + Saturation) or (Color) Attribute is available.
- Fix battery indicator preference settings missing for some Tile types.
- Fix for 2x2 thermostat tile.
- Tile Options dialog GUI improvements.
- Shortcut options: open in new window/same window/dialog.
- Arrange Tiles mode automatically saves changes after every move.
- This was the original behavior but had severe performance issues. Those have been resolved. Please test creating a new Panel and do lots of rearranging. Have fun observing the instantaneous updates to the live Panel viewed in a separate browser or on a Tablet sitting next to your PC...
- Added more button Tool Tips. Visible on mouse hover or by long-press.
- Prevent flash of false empty state indicator.
Further notes will be added here if we make incremental improvements. Significant issues reported in Comments may be spun off into new Bug, Usability, or Feature Request Topics.
We will update various open "Bug & Idea Topics" soon if their status has been affected.
All the best of the season to you and yours...
...Terry & Alex.
Customer support service by UserEcho
Things are looking great. I noticed there was an update because my media tiles had their titles showing :)
The "Open Shortcut in a Dialog" option is really awesome. I'm thinking about using it to bounce from one home panel to my subpanels. I'll just need to create panel tiles using regular URL shortcuts instead of traditional panel tiles.
Another handy scenario would be to put all your app shortcuts in a panel that pops up in a dialog. It would almost be like replicating the android app drawer. ActionTiles/Fully becomes a full fledged launcher, which you can lock down to very specific apps.