Terry (ActionTiles) (Co-Founder) 1 year ago in Announcements / Release Notes • updated 1 year ago • 2
- Additional selection of Icons now provided in the Panel Builder under each Tile Settings for types: panel shortcut, contact sensor, presence, switch, and individual routine.
- Fixed: Shared "Individual Routine Tiles" would be view-only even on interactive Buddy Panels. Labels were also missing under some conditions.
- Shortcut Tiles on from iOS "Home Screen" (full screen app mode) Panel now open in main Safari instead of blocking the ActionTiles App window.
- Feature Added: In Panel Settings, Hide floating (FAB) "..." Panel Menu Drawer button!
We will update various open "Bug & Idea Topics" soon if their status has been affected.
- Minor Bug fixes: computer icon, IE & Edge dialog boxes and "+" FAB (floating action button) rendering.
- Hopefully fixed: Still image (stop motion video, GIF) Media Tile refresh issues.
- This is an update of the front-end web app only. The SmartApp "ActionTiles (Connect) V6", ie the connector to SmartThings, is unaffected. The SmartApp will change very rarely.
- The version number of the front-end web app is found on the upper right corner of the Login Page and in the About section of in-app Help.
- You will all receive the update automatically and simultaneously as we force a "reload" of the web page after deployment.
- You can use in the in-app reload button if you suspect your browser did not refresh to this version (check About to see the Version number).
Customer support service by UserEcho