RELEASE v6.2.3 deployed: Variety of icon choices now presented in Panel Builder Tile Settings
Terry (ActionTiles) (Co-Founder) 6 years ago in Announcements / Release Notes • updated 6 years ago • 9
- Small (but growing) selection of Icons now provided in the Panel Builder under each Tile Settings for types: panel shortcut, contact sensor, presence, switch, and individual routine.
- Added Theme "Cobalt": White text, Azure Radiance icons on San Juan tiles. Ported from SmartTiles v5.8:
We will update various open "Bug & Idea Topics" soon if their status has been affected.
- See above... exciting stuff, right?!
- Some additional tweaks, wording / spelling fixes, and various back-end improvements.
- This is an update of the front-end web app only. The SmartApp "ActionTiles (Connect) V6", ie the connector to SmartThings, is unaffected. The SmartApp will change very rarely.
- The version number of the front-end web app is found on the upper right corner of the Login Page and in the About section of in-app Help.
- You will all receive the update automatically and simultaneously as we force a "reload" of the web page after deployment.
- You can use in the in-app reload button if you suspect your browser did not refresh to this version (check About).
Customer support service by UserEcho
Only tested out a couple icons for now, but this is already an awesome feature addition! Thanks
Could we get a window icon (contact sensor) for future updates?
Our exclusive Beta Participant group is getting first crack at picking the next sets of icons 😎.
Thanks! I like the icons.
I like updates!!!!!
Thanks for the appreciation, Steve!
Enjoying Cobalt and new icons! Voted for window icon as well.