Anyone tried to enable/display swimming pool automation into A/T?
i've got an Omni PL controller from Hayward that is SmartThings integrated...
What capabilities does it have?
The Hayward Omni PL pool controller can be wired or wireless connected, has a smart phone app and apparently some oAuth integration available. The phone app and connected controller let you;
- turn pump on / off
- set pump speed
- turn pool lights on / off
- turn pool features such as bubblers and jets on/off
- apply schedules to the features above
- configure themes (sets of settings for the above)
- configure pool lights for solid colors, color shows, speed of color change, brightness
- pool valve (feature controls) are via low and high voltage relays
- adjust the chlorinator cell (duration, cycle, percentage, and schedule
- monitor outdoor temperature (air)
- monitor pool water temperature
- control motorized pool covers
@alex: Happy to do a call and demo.. there's a web app too.
and it's Alexa integrated... not necessarily SmartThings...
Customer support service by UserEcho