Discuss & Vote
Swimming pool automation
Steve Campbell 2 years ago • updated 2 years ago • 4
Anyone tried to enable/display swimming pool automation into A/T?
i've got an Omni PL controller from Hayward that is SmartThings integrated...
Customer support service by UserEcho
What capabilities does it have?
The Hayward Omni PL pool controller can be wired or wireless connected, has a smart phone app and apparently some oAuth integration available. The phone app and connected controller let you;
- turn pump on / off
- set pump speed
- turn pool lights on / off
- turn pool features such as bubblers and jets on/off
- apply schedules to the features above
- configure themes (sets of settings for the above)
- configure pool lights for solid colors, color shows, speed of color change, brightness
- pool valve (feature controls) are via low and high voltage relays
- adjust the chlorinator cell (duration, cycle, percentage, and schedule
- monitor outdoor temperature (air)
- monitor pool water temperature
- control motorized pool covers
@alex: Happy to do a call and demo.. there's a web app too.
and it's Alexa integrated... not necessarily SmartThings...