To create SMS Tiles, use a combination of Momentary Button Tiles (a SmartThings virtual device) and the SMS Tile helper app.
- Login into the SmartThings IDE.
- Create a new SmartApp from code, using this code. Don't forger to publish the app.
- Create a Momentary Button Tile.
- Using the Classic SmartThings Mobile App, install the SMS Tile app that appears under My Apps. Configure up to 5 SMS phone numbers and the message.
- Authorize the Momentary Button Tile with ActionTiles.
- Add a Tile for this Momentary Button to a Panel of your choice (consider locking it with Pin Code).
- Tapping this tile will send SMS message per configuration in Step 4.
- To set up additional SMS messages, repeat steps 3-6 above.
Customer support service by UserEcho