Fixed

RESOLVED [2017/11/27 1220h-1315h PST]: Intermittent ActionTiles Cloud Outages

Terry (ActionTiles) (Co-Founder) 6 years ago in Announcements / Outages • updated 6 years ago • 4

Two of the key components of the ActionTiles cloud (provided by Google!) are having intermittent outages at this time.

• This may result in the app not loading at all, black screens, and/or Panels not functioning properly.
  • We and our provider are investigating. Please follow this here Topic for updates.
  • We may also post updates on https://status.ActionTiles.com and Twitter.

It must be Cyber Monday Madness out there 😱😢.

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, 

...Terry & Alex.

PS: I know it doesn't help in this moment, but be assured that outages of this type have been extremely rare and short. Roughly only 3 times in 9 months. The only major issue was on the SmartThings side for about two hours one evening; but they were super helpful in staying in constant communication with us and ensuring complete resolution.

Answer

Answer
Fixed

Resolved

All indications are that this is RESOLVED at this time and everything is fully functional. Keeping fingers crossed!

Happy post-Thanksgiving Monday, right?

Super appreciate your understanding of this rare and short inconvenience.

...Terry.

+1

It's back online now. Thank you for the update.

Keep up the good work, and we support you.

+1

Thank you for the help and fast reply.

+1

thanks!  Being a newbie, I was unaware of outages, and it happened EXACTLY as I entered my key.  

Answer
Fixed

Resolved

All indications are that this is RESOLVED at this time and everything is fully functional. Keeping fingers crossed!

Happy post-Thanksgiving Monday, right?

Super appreciate your understanding of this rare and short inconvenience.

...Terry.

Commenting disabled